The American Life Fund Scholarship
Students of Today. Leaders of Tomorrow.
At American Life Fund, we pride ourselves in giving back to organizations and communities we feel strongly about, one of which is more accessible education. We know that higher education is one of the foundations to success and want to support those looking to further their academia. So we developed The American Life Fund Scholarship.
Once a year, we award a scholarship to two students who display leadership, a strong work ethic, and an eagerness to learn.
American Life Fund is an industry-leading, viatical settlement company. We help hundreds of individuals diagnosed with a life-threatening illness to achieve financial freedom. Learn more.
- Is currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate student
- Has a current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 2020 Scholarship Fund – July 1st, 2020
- 2 winners will be selected and will be awarded $1,000 each towards tuition.
- 2020 Scholarship Fund – July 15th, 2020
How to Apply
Complete the form below. Make sure to attach a copy of your current transcript at the end. An unofficial copy is acceptable.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]